Allergy Detox Cleanse
Allergies and food allergies are related to toxins in the liver and a compromised liver function. If our liver has less ability to cleanse the blood of toxins and chemicals, the remaining toxins may over stimulate the immune system and cause excessive production of inflammatory chemicals--such as histamines.
In the U.S. most food allergies are caused by consumption of peanuts, tree nuts, milk, egg, soy, wheat, fish and shellfish, but any food may cause a food allergy. Many people are allergic to gluten, wheat and milk. The most common cause of anaphylaxis is food allergy.
Food Allergy Symptoms May Include:
- Eczema (a persistent dry, itchy rash)
- Hives (reddish, swollen, itchy areas on the skin)
- Itchy mouth or ear canal
- Nasal congestion or a runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Odd taste in mouth
- Redness around the eyes
- Slight, dry cough
- Stomach pain
- Uterine contractions
Severe Food Allergy Symptoms May Include:
- Anaphylaxis--jeopardizing breathing and blood circulation
- Chest pain
- Drop in blood pressure (feeling faint, confused, weak, passing out)
- Loss of consciousness
- Obstructive swelling of the lips, tongue, and/or throat
- Sense of “impending doom”
- Shortness of breath or wheezing
- Trouble swallowing
- Turning blue
- Weak or “thread” pulse
Mediclear Plus, added to smoothies, is extremely effective in supporting liver detoxification, including helping clear out toxins and gluten. Taking Mediclear Plus, a high-quality protein powder, can protect against food allergies and allergies in general. We recommend Mediclear Plus immediately after ingesting allergy-inducing food. In addition, physical body detoxes such as Colon Detox Cleansing and Liver and Gallbladder Detox Cleansing can greatly help reduce allergy symptoms.
This collection is empty.